Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.Job
All associates may be considered for cross-training; some may be assigned duties in one or more areas at management . General responsibilities for all include, but are not limited to:
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Act as brand ambassador: share with potential guests about this unique virtual reality experience in a manner that encourages them to take the journey that day.
- Comfortable interacting with technology.
- Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive with guests.
- Answer guest courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Execute opening and closing technical procedures.
- Ability to effectively multitask as needed, including but not limited to greeting guests, tearing and scanning tickets, checking IDs, directing guests and answering guest .
- Perform related to of Virtual Reality (VR) experience, including use of tablet technology (Microsoft, Apple, HP).
- Facilitate ticketing, check-in, and other guest service needs using various sales systems.
- Ensure working order of hardware and software.
- Assist guests in putting on/taking off required VR gear and describe the use during the show.
- Ability to multitask and effectively respond to changing environments, circumstances, and while operating the VR show.
- Ensure the proper use of safety practices and procedures while operating the VR show.
- Ensure the security of all cash, receipts, and tickets.
- Properly care for guest and show equipment devices, including maintaining equipment hygiene standards.
- Perform nightly custodial duties as necessary, including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping, sanitizing restroom fixtures, etc.
- Clean and maintain exterior and interior of facility including restrooms.
- Perform daily stocking and maintenance duties, as directed by management.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal .
- Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as well as the safety of our guests.
- Follow on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company procedures and programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Provided by AMC: Black polo
- Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, socks, black belt
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, , creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual , gender identity or , origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic , or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, , or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, , discipline, , benefits, and of employment.Minimum Job Requirements
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable :
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).